This script makes adding the most-used Additional Waypoint entries much easier. With a single click, it will fill out all the entry fields, except for the coordinates. It will auto-enter for Parking Coordinates, multi-cache Stages 1 through 9, and multi/puzzle-cache Final Location.
- v01.71 2010-06-29 Removed no longer needed Quick Type Entry. Still performs coordinate paste-in function.
- v01.70 2010-03-07 Added auto update notification. Removed no longer needed site-fix code.
- v01.60 2010-01-27 Fix for site not supplying initial coordinates when updating or deleting an existing waypoint.
- v01.50 2010-01-22 Update for site changes.
- v01.40 2008-07-24 Fix to accommodate site changes.
- v01.30 Added coordinate paste-box.
- v01.20 Fix to accomodate gc.com bug that adds an extra "/" to the URL of the waypoint entry page.
- v01.10 Auto-focus to the waypoint entry field after clicking.
- v01.00 Initial release.
Greasemonkey 0.6.4 (Firefox 1.5) Compatible!
To install, right-click on the icon, and select "Install User Script". If you do not see the menu option, click on the icon to open the file in a new tab (or window), and select "Install This User Script" from the Tools menu.