The script makes a number of changes to the geocaching.com forum pages.
1. Adds links next to user name, to show all owned and found caches. Also makes the profile more "Firefox friendly" by changing the link target to open the profile in a new tab/window.
2. Topic threads now automatically open in a new tab/window.
3. Changes the "Posted Topic" icons to show their status better. Instead of the small white strip in the lower right corner, it now shows a large yellow square in the middle of the icon.
4. Changes the small "Go To New Post" icon to a bigger version.
5. Add a "Favorites" quick access drop-down. To add a forum to the list, click the "Fav" link next to the forum name on the main forum page. Forums will be shown in the drop-down list in the same order that they are selected. To clear the list, there is a new link at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
v1.3 (2006-08-03) - Add updated icons for poll topics.
v1.2 (2006-02-09) - Favorites List appears on the bottom of the page, as well as the top. Added option to remove/restore highlighting on search text.
v1.1 (2006-02-08) - Icon replacement changed to also work on View New Posts page. Added option to turn on/off the opening of topics in new tabs. Option now defaults to Off. Change option from link at the bottom of the main forum page.
Greasemonkey 0.6.4 (Firefox 1.5) Compatible!
To install, right-click on the icon, and select "Install User Script". If you do not see the menu option, click on the icon to open the file in a new tab (or window), and select "Install This User Script" from the Tools menu.